[postgis-devel] liblwgeom & android

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 00:20:01 PDT 2015

Dear developers,
I don't want to pollute the ongoing hot thread about liblwgeom with
this and I don't want to get into detail about the difficulties for
the postgis community to maintain such a move.

But I think it is important to note that having the possibility to get
liblwgeom compiled with "only" proj and geos is a dream coming true
for a project like geopaparazzi (a gfoss android app for digital field
mapping).
Even better, it is most probably also for any mobile app that uses a
spatial database locally on the device.

Thanks, all the best,
Andrea