[postgis-devel] 2.2.0 Release

lr at pcorp.us lr at pcorp.us
Fri Oct 2 14:04:37 PDT 2015

> We've had a week of RC1, can we release? The only thing I could see
> leaning towards no would be integrating the fix to the bounding circle
> code <https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2996> , which is extensive,
> and doing RC2 to provide testing time. Please indicate your preference…
>
> P.
>

> --
> http://postgis.net
> http://cleverelephant.ca

I think Nicklas still has an outstanding issue to address:

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3298

It would be nice if you fixed this one if it's not too much trouble.
Perhaps we should just drop everyone's email address, as I'm not sure even
Marks ones are right.

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3309

If the bounding circle is that major of a thing, I say we push to 2.3.0.