[postgis-devel] wait till monday for final ?

Stephen Frost sfrost at snowman.net
Thu Oct 8 05:30:37 PDT 2015

All,

For my 2c, all of the discussion around who is sponsoring what is really
off-topic for this list.  The project shouldn't be beholden to any
particular entity but rather should be considering the users (which can
include commercial entities, other projects, etc) and what makes the
most sense technically.

Thanks!

Stephen