[postgis-devel] (T) in the manual

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Oct 14 04:57:59 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 07:50:45AM -0400, Paragon Corporation wrote:
> I don't know why ST_SharedPaths would have that.
>
> It should just be ST_Buffer, ST_Intersection
>
> http://postgis.net/docs/manual-2.1/PostGIS_Special_Functions_Index.html#Post
> GIS_TypeFunctionMatrix
>
> See the smiley faces.  Not a super big deal.

Oh. Well, I'd think it needs a fix if that info was correct in 2.1.
Was it ? ST_Buffer and ST_Intersection are the _only_ functions
doing the reprojection round-trip ?

> I've got more important things to peer review :)
> Like developers breaking my windows builds.

Isn't winnie looking after that ?

PS: Mateusz added another windows watcher bot to the geos repo:
    https://github.com/mloskot/libgeos/commit/48aed720192c74f88aa932158d72208bc0dbce0f