[postgis-devel] commit mails and postgis-tickets configuration

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Oct 19 02:30:36 PDT 2015

Update: I've tweaked the commit hook to use the email of the
committer (looked up via OSGeo LDAP) as the "From" field, and
add a "Reply-To" field pointing to the list, so that a "group-reply"
would both address the committer and the list.

Hopefully this will make code reviews easier for those like me
who don't like to leave the keyboard and grab the mouse...

--strk;