[postgis-devel] CONTRIBUTING file in repo

Daniel Baston dbaston at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:18:28 PDT 2015

A couple of thoughts:

It might be helpful for the CONTRIBUTING file to point to other information
relevant to contributing (STYLE file, testing requirements, licensing
requirements, etc., some of which is found in the source, and some of which
is on the developer wiki).

If the project has goals around timelines for review of patches/PRs, it
might also be helpful to describe those here.

Thanks,
Dan