[postgis-devel] postgis extension sans raster (only for folks who can't compile with raster support) - PSC Vote and developer/packager comments please

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sun Oct 25 03:49:21 PDT 2015

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 02:14:03PM -0400, Paragon Corporation wrote:

> https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3338

[...]

> What do folks think about this? Am I nuts or is this a great idea?
>
> If all are for it, I'm willing to do the work to make it happen for 2.3.0

-0.
I'm curious to see what you come up with, but afraid of the added
complexity in the upgrade paths and packaging that would need to be
supported.

It's curious you propose this, while you usually complain of having
too many variables with supporting multiple versions of dynamically
linked libraries :)