[postgis-devel] Current master branch of postgis causing clone issues ?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Aug 25 08:00:20 PDT 2016

John,

The .gitattributes ignore has been there for some time I think.  So that isn't new.

I did make commit to those two last batch files on 8/17.  Looking at the carriage return type they look like crlf to me.

Then again I'm on windows so things usually come down that way anyway unless explicitly set in gitattributes.

When I do a git clone and git status I get:

On branch svn-trunk

Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/svn-trunk'.

nothing to commit, working directory clean

Perhaps someone not on windows can check and see if they are seeing the same thing.

It might be something introduced by the mirroring, because github is not our official repo.  We still use SVN so when I commit I commit on the svn repo and it gets mirrored to github.

Thanks,

Regina