[postgis-devel] 2.2.1?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jan 4 14:04:15 PST 2016

Already pushed.  The show must go on :)

From: postgis-devel [mailto:postgis-devel-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf
Of Paul Ramsey
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 12:30 PM
To: PostGIS Development Discussion <postgis-devel at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [postgis-devel] 2.2.1?

Is https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3318 going to get any love,
Bborrie?

On Jan 4, 2016, at 8:29 AM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net
<mailto:strk at keybit.net> > wrote:

I've closed those 2 tickets of mine, but trac knows about 4 more
targetted at 2.2.1 that need to be sorted out before we can cut
a release:

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=assigned
<https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reop
ened&milestone=PostGIS+2.2.1&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=prio
rity&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority>
&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=PostGIS+2.2.1&col=id&col=summary&col=s
tatus&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

I'll look at the topology one.

Please whoever does the release (is that you Regina ?) check there are
no tickets left in the milestone.

--strk;