[postgis-devel] pg_dump / pg_restore

David Haynes II dahaynes at umn.edu
Wed Jan 27 11:40:14 PST 2016

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask a quick question about the progress on the work around
for dumping and restoring raster tables in postgis. I found this thread
here (https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2485#no1) indicating that a
work around was proposed and then the ticket was closed. But I seem to be
encountering the same issue in PostGIS 2.1.7.

Is there an estimated release version for this problem?

If I am impatient and want to fix this myself, according to Regina's work
around, will I need to modify every PostGIS function that has a raster
dataset or only those that are associated with the raster constraints.

--
David Haynes, Ph.D.
Research Associate Terra Populus