[postgis-devel] Say hello to Dronie

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Jul 19 16:03:34 PDT 2016

Winnie and Debbie got a new friend: Dronie !
https://drone.osgeo.kbt.io/postgis/postgis

It's an experimental deploy of Drone (https://drone.io/)
configured to be attached to the OSGeo git service (Gogs).

You can login with your OSGeo Userid to enable building any
repository you have on https://git.osgeo.org/gogs. I've
enabled both PostGIS and GEOS, and published badges for
it on the respective trac wiki pages and README.md files.

Drone agents (build slaves) can be started to serve build
requests for any OSGeo hosted repository. At the moment
there's a single agent I know of, which runs on my laptop.
Shall you want to increase builds availability it's a matter
of running a docker container.  Ping me if you want to give
it a try.

Contrary the long-missing Buildbot, drone agents are all
exactly the same, as they start from a docker image.
Testing different configuration can be done but requires
having all the different configurations tested on whatever
drone agent happens to be assigned the job.

Well, enough (too much) information. Shall you be interested
in knowing more / helping some just raise your hand.

  /\   https://strk.kbt.io/services.html