[postgis-devel] PostGIS 2.3 release plans

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Jul 22 12:09:28 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 02:11:25AM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:

> The part I need help with is revising our perl scripts, to take in an extra
> argument (whether to replace @extschema at . with the default schema specified
> during configure (if any) or take it out if non-specified.

I can help with that, but it's easier if you start the work and
show me some red badge to fight. As said in IRC, you can do
that in a "schema-lock" branch in Gogs, having Winnie and Debbie
build it. Dronnie would be already watching any Gogs branch.

I don't know if it's feasible/easy but it would be nice to have
all those bots badges in the trac ticket, so we can see the status
of the ticket like we'd be seeing the status of a PR.