[postgis-devel] transifex complaining about pot files

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Mar 7 09:52:43 PST 2016

On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 02:43:56PM -0300, George Silva wrote:
> Hello Sandro,
>
> I already checked the options on the surface and I think it would be better
> to have our own instance. Does OSGEO have any infrastructure already for
> this (I mean, a server that has other projects being translated there, with
> some other software or weblate)?

I agree it would be better to have our own instance.

I'm not aware of any OSGEO machine specifically dedicated
translation (a list of services is on the wiki [1]),
but if there's someone willing to set it up and maintain it
I'm sure it will be possible to request a new VM for the
purpose.  It would probably be a matter of sending a proposal
to the SAC committee [2]

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status