[postgis-devel] Old PostGIS address still listed at PostgreSQL webpage

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Thu Mar 24 14:46:54 PDT 2016

Do you think I can add this list without asking them?
I thought the best way was to let people tell their own story ...

But I think it is a shame that we don't mention organisations that we
know use PostGIS, so I don't know ...

It would be cool to list for instance UN departments that uses PostGIS.
At least one mention here
http://2015.foss4g.org/united-nations-special-session/

Thanks

Nicklas