[postgis-devel] Parallel Support

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 14:21:49 PDT 2016

I've been watching the patch discussion on postgres list,
I must say this is a most wanted feature !
It is going to take Postgis to another level in terms of scalability.

Currently I use python for parallel query, and it is a major hassle.
PGadmin scripts are a little bit easier, but quit annoying as well.

Cheers,
Rémi-C