[postgis-devel] utils/check_all_upgrades.sh

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Oct 7 08:46:55 PDT 2016

I've committed a utils/check_all_upgrades.sh script that would
run "make check" with --extension and --upgrade-path for each
available upgrade to a given target version.

My local tests see most upgrade checks failing due to a WARNING
about postgis_backend being redefined, anyway it's a start.

I guess we should also be using perl instead of shell, if you feel
like porting it.

If we get to fix the upgrade checks, we could add upgrade paths
via the Dronie build-test docker to add another important aspect
of testing. Want to help ?

  /\   https://strk.kbt.io/services.html