[postgis-devel] [MOTION] Move web content repository from SVN to GIT

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sun Oct 16 11:46:31 PDT 2016

Strk,

Okay I did a test commit and it went fine.

Push forward with resetting up the script to read from gogs and I'll test by committing my changes to master and verifying they flow thru.

While you are at it go ahead and move planet.postgis.net as well.

If after a couple of weeks all works okay, we should motion to move all of postgis.

I'm sure that's what Bborie ultimately wants and pramsey will be too lazy to fight. :)

Thanks,

Regina