[postgis-devel] ST_AsGeobuf

Björn Harrtell bjorn.harrtell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:21:14 PDT 2016

Agreed, I wasn't being totally serious about the comparison.

My main point is that regardless of the specification stability and
intentions of Mapbox the format is useful and has been for upwards a year.
For some use cases there are no good alternatives, in my opinion. Also
consider that it's free under the ISC license.

In either case, I still would like review and test feedback as it would be
helpful as input towards vector tile output support, being perhaps a more
stable and generally useful output format.

/Björn