[postgis-devel] PostGIS 2.3.0 RC1 coming in a couple of days and Help with FreeBSD

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Sep 16 15:31:18 PDT 2016

Just an FYI I'm hoping to have PostGIS 2.3.0 RC1 out in 2 to 3 days. Then
hopefully final a week or 2 after.

That said, it would be really nice if we can have a fix for FreeBSD for this
issue before final release time (for both PostGIS 2.2.3, 2.3.0)

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2985

As noted in the ticket only seems to happen on FreeBSD.
I too have tried on FreeBSD and it crashes, but can't get my non-FreeBSD
(windows, debian, Ubuntu) servers to crash on it.

Any help resolving the issue is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Regina