[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Github or Gitea (OSGeo Git) or stay on SVN

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Aug 8 19:30:02 PDT 2017

Hi all
My 2 cents ...
In pgRouitng developing takes places outside the main Github repository.
(except for GSoC development)
I like the idea to have the git on the osgeo git. and the mirror on github.
Making the main developing to take place on the osgeo git, and having the
community make small commits like typos, small one liner bugs fixes
(something little).
Moving from svn to git is the most important.  Most developers prefer git
work flow more.

Vicky

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 9:19 PM, Paragon Corporation <lr at pcorp.us> wrote:

> [...]

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)