[postgis-devel] Docs broken for other languages

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Feb 9 00:34:00 PST 2017

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 06:41:01PM -0200, George Silva wrote:

> @Regina, it should build after tx-pull and make html-localized.

George, since you're at it, could you please check if the
"recommended workflow" section in doc/po/README seems good to you ?

I'm concerned about that because of a complain received some time
ago about transifex translations being overwritten by tx pushes...
Is there any way to "lock" the transaltions while checks are being
performed between a pull and a push ?

PS: I'd feel better if this time was invested in weblate rather
than transifex...