[postgis-devel] Docs broken for other languages

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Jan 30 08:31:18 PST 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 08:31:39AM -0200, George Silva wrote:
> Thanks Regina.
>
> @strk: for what I know the docs are only updated on transifex when the
> changes hit the svn-trunk branch, correct?

George: you know Transifex better than I do, so please find out and
let us know :) --- note I'm still happy to switch from transifex
to weblate if you're up for championing that
(https://weblate.org/en/hosting/)

> Is there anything we can help in these proceedings?

Maybe improve doc/po/README with the recommended workflow
for updates, in both branches and trunk ?