[postgis-devel] Docs broken for other languages

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:02:19 PST 2017

Hey Sandro,

Can you share a little wisdom?

I already have been able to clone it and to pull from tx. I pulled from tx
using the transifex client directly, not using the make tool.

I can't run make html-localized.

george at winterfell ~/projetos/postgis/doc $ make html-localized
make: *** No rule to make target 'html-localized'.  Stop.

george at winterfell ~/projetos/postgis/doc $ make pull-tx
make: *** No rule to make target 'pull-tx'.  Stop.

I'm a little green with makefiles :D

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 3:58 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 01:29:02PM -0200, George Silva wrote:
> > I think these are only two error that have been fixed on transifex. One
> on
> > installation.xml and the one on user_raster_dataman.
> >
> > Nevertheless, I'm installing the toolchain here so we can test it out.
> >
> > The steps here are loosely these?
> >
> > 1. Clone
> > 2. pull from tx
> > 3. make html-localized
>
> Yes, with 2 having a makefile target too (pull-tx)
> and both 2 and 3 to be done under doc/
>
> --strk;

George R. C. Silva
Sigma Geosistemas LTDA