[postgis-devel] PostGIS (actually liblwgeom) integration with oss-fuzz

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jul 12 15:38:24 PDT 2017

Yah I  think your email has to be a gmail. I can see them, but my account is under gmail.

And yes I think we can setup locally if we want.  I think Even had experimented with that.
We'd probably want to setup locally anyway so we can test out changes before we add to our fuzz list.
I haven't done the leg work to figure out how to set up locally though and not sure when I'll have time to do that.
Strk -- if you want to take a stab at it, I'd be so happy :)

Thanks,
Regina