[postgis-devel] PostGIS (actually liblwgeom) integration with oss-fuzz

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jul 13 15:20:09 PDT 2017

Even,

Thanks for the input.  I managed to create a docker build I could bash into
using the oss-fuzz plain build and some logic I borrowed from strks
postgis-docker.

I was able to get as far as:

cd fuzzers

make dummyfuzzers

and it generates /tmp/wkb_import_fuzzer and /tmp/wkt_import_fuzzer

then ran /tmp/wkb_import_fuzzer test-case-file-from-bug-report-here

and that segfaulted as expected.  Then I made changes to
ptarray_is_closed_2d and ptarray_is_closed_3d  and tested with my new
version

and didn't get a segfault anymore, though I'm not confident with my solution
so I'll commit that into my own repo for strk and pramsey to inspect.

The regress still pass with the change I made so I guess that's promising

That said, when trying to build with

CFLAGS="-fsanitize=undefined,address",

My configure just gives error

checking for gcc... gcc

checking whether the C compiler works... no

configure: error: in `/postgis-trunk':

See `config.log' for more details

So I'm missing something here, perhaps a typo.

Thanks,

Regina