[postgis-devel] PostGIS (actually liblwgeom) integration with oss-fuzz

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Jul 14 13:11:36 PDT 2017

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 09:29:17PM +0200, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> On 14 July 2017 at 21:05, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 11:00:33PM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:
> >
> >> So Sandro, if you want to bother, I guess you just got to create an account
> >> https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en
> >> and say you prefer to use your own email.
> >
> > I don't want to give Google more than it has already.
>
> Isn't sparing an e-mail address worth money PostGIS (Your!) customers
> would thankfully save thanks to your product being offered
> lighter of dozens (or hundreds) of bugs?

Customers are welcome to register an account and receive those emails.
The official way to report bugs is via the bug tracker, those are
always welcome.

Speaking of which, today I filed a pull request for a project
(ansible) and a nice bot automatically pointed out things to be
taken care of. It was very useful. Can a bot file trac tickets
for problems found by oss-fuzzer ?