[postgis-devel] manual-dev generation

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jun 19 22:47:54 PDT 2017

It appears Debbie is still using SVN for PostGIS
But Winnie is using Git for PostGIS
Debbie is using Git for GEOS

I think we hadn't switched her because we were worried because the web hook
is triggered on svn, the replication to Git may not be completed before she
starts her run.
I should check how Winnie is fairing with that.  Winnie I think I let go to
git, cause she's just building windows experimental builds, so missing a
commit is not as big of a deal as Debbie missing it.