[postgis-devel] 2017 FOSS4G International conference in Boston - Early bird ending May 16th

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon May 15 01:20:28 PDT 2017

For those planning to attend the FOSS4G 2017 International Conference,
August 14th-19th the Early Bird registration will be ending May 16th 2017.

http://2017.foss4g.org/register/

What Early Bird gets you is a $150 discount for whole conference and
addition of Thursday night Gala at Aquarium for free.
Just attending 1 day?  You get a $55 discount.

There will be lots of PostGIS, pgRouting, and R presentations and workshops.

We've also got a nice line-up of keynote speakers
http://2017.foss4g.org/#keynote  including Paul Ramsey, PostGIS PSC Chair.

As with past FOSS4G, last day Saturday August 19th will be Code Sprint day
where for PostGIS we will be ironing out the details of PostGIS 2.4 release.

All are welcome to the Code Sprint.

Thanks,
Regina Obe
PostGIS PSC Member