[postgis-devel] PostGIS + Github = <3

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Thu Oct 12 09:54:23 PDT 2017

Hi,

Last couple of weeks I've been sending PRs on Github and making it more
usable for myself.
Tweaking Travis, adding ticket links to descriptions for easy merge,
writing to Github support to get Search for SQL working and .editorconfig
trimming whitespace as it should...

On IRC discussions there was a proposal to create a "Github team" that will
do such things on regular basis. I volunteer to be part of it.

Things I can't do as regular user on Github now are:
 - adding/removing labels to PRs;
 - rebasing and tweaking descriptions of other people's PRs to include
authorship and ticket link.

There are also some other ideas of what could be done (attaching other
build bots, forwarding PRs...). Please share them :)