[postgis-devel] PSC Vote PostGIS Committer Guideline changes

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Oct 12 22:15:19 PDT 2017

I updated the PostGIS Committee Guidelines to reflect our newer workflow.

A couple of things have changed since it was last updated.

1)  Introduction of .editorconfig use for ensuring code formatting
consistency
2) More use of git pulls and git for experimentation before final commit.
3) Being able to auto close and auto reference trac tickets from commit log.

PSC folks feel free to edit it and if you are okay with it as I have
reworded.

Please Vote +1 so I can mark approved.

Thanks,
Regina