[postgis-devel] geom_name

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Sep 7 10:52:32 PDT 2017

Hey BH,
This code from ogr_fdw might serve as a starting point

https://github.com/pramsey/pgsql-ogr-fdw/blob/master/ogr_fdw.c#L192

Each att in the row should have at atttyp I'd hope. Now, I'm not sure how
much
overhead a type type-lookup might have, hopefully not too much :)

We should ask about API changing, I'm sure Regina would say we're done,
which effectively means done-for-all-time, since changing public function
signatures is basically impossible one they are done.