[postgis-devel] MVT API Q?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Sep 26 05:08:50 PDT 2017

I'd say that, unless I'm misunderstanding, it's an ugliness, since correct
usage requires the user to both have a manually buffered box for the WHERE
and a original box for the MVT call.
  The user should be responsible for buffering their own box, so that the
WHERE box and the MVT box end up matching. So removing the MVT buffer
parameter and documenting the best practice of using a buffer.