[postgis-devel] [MOTION] add Raúl Marín Rodríguez as committer

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Feb 21 07:05:21 PST 2018

> On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 06:18:37AM -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:

>> This can be a official motion: to add Raúl Marín Rodríguez as a
committer.

> I've read Raúl confirming he can accept to be a committer from the legal
point of view but didn't read his answer to your request to read
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines
> and letting us know if it look good to him.

> I just want to be very sure that all committers do read this mailing list
and are able to take responsibility over the code they commit.

> --strk;

+1 contingent on Raul confirming he has read all of

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines

BTW strk - sorry I jumped the gun too and added him to the authors.git/.svn
lists  and 2.5 docs after Paul wrote in mailing he gave him SVN access.

Thanks,
Regina