[postgis-devel] Code formatting digging in

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Feb 28 14:49:59 PST 2018

> I have two questions then:

 > - do we have to blend into the style of https://github.com/postgis/postgis/blob/svn-trunk/extensions/address_standardizer/gamma.c#L142 if editing around it, or

> there is an option to clean it up before?

I'm fine if you reformat the address_standardizer files to fit the .c standard of rest of the project.  This was forked from a different project.

But as strk said, do it as a separate intentional commit instead of mixed in with actual code logic changes.

 > - do we follow the https://github.com/postgis/postgis/blob/svn-trunk/STYLE#L27, to the letter or to the spirit?

I'm perfectly fine with spirit, though others may feel differently.