[postgis-devel] postgis 2.4.3 (and 2.3.6) release?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sat Jan 13 11:47:48 PST 2018

>  it also seems that the tarball process is not 100% scripted and
repeatable - but I could well be wrong about that, always or now.
It was scripted, but not repeatable since it often depended on whose
platform it's built on.
I've revised our git webhooks, so the tag and rc builds are no longer manual
and also use the make_dist.sh in repo.

I have an rc1 tarball now built the new way -- please give it a try

We shouldn't need to make any further changes before release Wednesday aside
from getting rid of the rc1.

https://postgis.net/stuff/postgis-2.4.3rc1.tar.gz

I'll have one for 2.3 probably later today or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Regina