[postgis-devel] postgis 2.4.3 (and 2.3.6) release?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sun Jan 14 09:28:47 PST 2018

Greg

> A minor issue: there is a new bashism of == in test (POSIX does not allow
this).  (It would be cool if buildbots ran tests with a shell that does not
accept non-standard extensions :-).

 >  ERROR: [check-portability.awk] => Found test ... == ...:
 >  ERROR: [check-portability.awk] configure: if test
 >  "x$with_interrupt_tests" == "xno"; then

> So other than fixing the ==, looks great from here.

I know it's a minor change, but would you mind providing a patch for this:

On this ticket
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3988

and after I will flip this to 2.4.3 (but still wait till Wednesday before I
officially tag and release and upload to download.osgeo.org).

Thanks,
Regina