[postgis-devel] Planned 2.5.0beta1 in next couple of days

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Sat Jun 30 01:26:06 PDT 2018

пт, 29 июн. 2018 г. в 20:04, Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us>:

> I presume everyone has all their core changes in place?

I need help merging https://github.com/postgis/postgis/pull/258.

It currently lacks #ifdefs for disabling the code for PG <11. It passes
make check locally for me on PG11, we weren't yet able to get PG11 regress
pass on travis even for vanilla PostGIS which is primary reason for me this
PR hangs.

With SP-GiST merged, the rest of things on my mind can be pushed to 3.0.

If it lacks docs or polishing of some kind, I'll have a chance to properly
sit down and dig in after July 10.

If you consider the merge of SP-GiST impossible right now, I ask to lift
the freeze for SP-GiST specifically until the end of July.