[postgis-devel] Aggregate STYPE

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Mar 5 09:16:47 PST 2018

One more thing, make sure to note it in the NEWS that it's a breaking change.

It's a breaking change because it requires drop and recreate of all the aggregates so anyone that has views tied to the aggs, which seems a surprising number of people do
Will have to drop their views before upgrade and recreate after upgrading.