[postgis-devel] GSOC Postgis Project

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 21:49:37 PST 2018

Hi Rahul and All

Rahul, thank you for your interest in the project, the information
provided is great! I have also CC'ed Frikan, he is the co-mentor. The
next step will be to arrange a Google Hangout session (offline) to get
to know each other and then take it from there.

@PostGIS community, we received a couple other emails from students
expressing interest and will keep you updated.

Regards
Victoria