[postgis-devel] [GSoC] PostGIS project:pgAdmin4 plugin for viewing data

王豆豆 xurigoong at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 08:59:41 PST 2018

Hi,

  My name is Xuri Gong, undergraduate student in Peking University, China.
I major in GIS science. This is my first time to apply for Google Summer of
Code.

  I went through the GSoC ideas and found it was really fascinating to
develop the pgAdmin4 plugin for viewing spatial data[1]. I am familiar with
Python and have being using Python for three years. Also, I have the
experience in using Flask framework and OpenLaysers3.

  For the test, I have posted my solutions on Github Gist[2] (It's quite
coincidental that I have developed a personal project called "Map of
Weather", which is similar to Task 2).

  I have already configured the development environment(Postgresql +
PostGIS + pgAdmin4) and am learning how to develop plugin for pgAdmin4.

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/GoogleSummerCode2018
[2] https://gist.github.com/Gooong/008178a4edfba66fb61ce50b7cf7d39e

Regards,
Xuri Gong