[postgis-devel] Regarding Raster RFC2 edit (r16452)

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 06:47:50 PDT 2018

Apologies for not being more transparent as I changed the RFC. I was
writing some unit tests for a separate python package built based upon the
WKB RFC and just could not confirm correct behavior. After checking a few
spots (including the old prototypes of WKT Raster and GDAL), i confirmed
that the enum/index used in the RFC was wrong.

Given that the mistake is in the RFC only, I would propose the following
corrective action

1. Leave the fix commit as is
2. Create necessary Trac ticket for trace-ability
3. Update the RFC modify date (version)
4. Send out a message on postgis-users and postgis-devel

Does that sound reasonable?

-bborie