[postgis-devel] EOL 2.2 after 2.2.7

Nicklas Aven nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Fri Mar 30 11:45:20 PDT 2018

You are right of course Regina. I was mixing postgres versions when trying to understand. Sorry

And I fully agree that maintaining postgis 2.2 for very long isn't possible.

Waiting for 2.5 might be good as you say though.

Thanks
Nicklas

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Regina Obe wrote ----