[postgis-devel] [SoC] Bonding Period Report - Implement Geospatial Data Viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS

Xuri Gong xurigoong at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:01:20 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I am Xuri Gong. This is Community Bonding Period (April 23 - May 13) Report.

What did you get done this period?

Set up dev environment and my wiki page for TODO list and weekly report.
Introduce myself and this project in pgAdmin4, PostGIS and SoC mailing list.
Discuss with mentors about the implementation plan. Here is the draft
of my technical notes: [1]
Remain constant touch with my mentors using Google Hangouts. Set up
user requirements and discuss the design details with mentors. Settle
the final design according to user requirements and feasibility. Here
is the design document: [2]
Get deeper into pgAdmin4 source code and learn more about require.js lib.

What do you plan on doing next week?

Implement parse_geo_data function to parse the query result data.
Write document and test the function.

Are you blocked on anything?
No, I am not blocked.

Wiki page: [3]