[postgis-devel] Planning for PostGIS 2.5 release

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Thu May 24 10:55:09 PDT 2018

I'd prefer to have chance to get SP-GiST geometry indexing done for 2.5/11
couple, as Postgres 11 has SP-GiST compress callback that makes such index
possible.

Also there was quite an overhaul in trunk warnings and datatypes, so
release would help break and fix more of those using lwgeom directly.

How about we release 2.5alpha1 right now so it's targeted at those using
11beta1?