[postgis] OSDB2

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Aug 9 20:09:33 PDT 2001

Folks,

I see that OSDN is holding a Open Source Database Summit in Rhode
Island in September.  It would be pretty cool if someone from the PostGIS
team could attend, and perhaps brief folks on whats happening with PostGIS.

If we can't be there, I see that Tom Lane will be speaking.  Perhaps he
could
be encouraged to include a short discussion of what PostGIS is about.

More information available at:

 http://www.osdn.com/conferences/osdb2/

Best regards,

Small business owners...