[postgis] License, cookies,

Jonathan Byron geodigest at telocity.com
Thu Jun 7 07:39:16 PDT 2001

Just heard about PostGIS and am interested.  I couldn't find any information
on the web site about the license that PostGIS is released under - public
domain, GPL, LGPL, or other.

Also, I went to the Yahoogroups to browse the older posts, but it would not
let me in. I am using the Konqueror web browser and Yahoo insisted on setting
a cookie, something that ordinary prompts me so I can decide. After the first
failure, I changed the browser settings to accept all cookies, but it still
wouldn't set the cookie or let me in.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,  Jonathan
--

Jonathan Byron
Assistant Professor, Geographic Information Processing

geodigest at telocity.com
jbyron at ju.edu