[postgis] Remotesensing.org and OSSIM

Mark Lucas mlucas at imagelinks.com
Tue Jun 19 23:32:09 PDT 2001

Been lurking for a couple of days now.  Seems everywhere I go I find
Frank Warmerdam and Norman Vine, why is that?  We are very excited
about your efforts and plan on getting actively involved.  We host
http://www.remotesensing.org and can offer you support there if you
want it (CVS, ftp, mirrors, etc).  The most active project is OSSIM
(open source software image map) - a contrived acronym that sounds
like 'awesome'.  Our initial focus will be looking at the synergy
between OSSIM and the postgis capabilities.  Looking forward to
working with you.

/usr/mrl