[postgis] PostGIS Installations?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Sep 4 22:16:10 PDT 2001

Hi folks. I'll probably make this query every few months, please bear
with me. :)
Are there any active PostGIS installations out there being used for real
Is anyone evaluating it for use in real work?
I am putting together a presentation on open source GIS, so references
to people using PostGIS would be a nice kicker to add. (Particularly
since the project is barely 3 months old.)

Thanks much,

PS - Apologies for not getting an official 0.6 out, but if I don't get
(a) this presentation (b) a proposal out the door, I will be remiss in
doing my job to keep our business healthy. I promise, not getting it out
gnaws at my soul :)

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide: "Securing Your Web Site for Business." Get it Now!