[postgis] Re:PostGIS 0.6 Released(compiling error on Cygwin)

Dave Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Thu Sep 20 09:35:59 PDT 2001

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> In the short term, remove the debugging functions from postgis.sql and
> continue on.
> The debugging functions are not required for day-to-day use of postgis.
> In the longer term we'll see if we can track down why debug is not
> compiling...

I was playing around with doing the extent() aggrigate by looking in the
index.  Its probably having trouble finding the GiST index support
functions/headers.

I've removed the functions from postgis_debug.c in the CVS version.

To patch it yourself, just delete the last two function ("index_thing"
and "gist_dumptree") and, just above that, the two #includes ('#include
"access/gist.h"' and '#include "access/genam.h"').

dave