[postgis] Development Roadmap

Lyndon Zimmermann lyndon.zimmermann at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Sep 20 16:24:35 PDT 2001

Nicholas,

one element I noted was missing was handling of metadata.  XML appears
to be taking the lead, through the ability to parse and present the
metadata in different ways.  Is this part of your project, and if so,
what standards?

Lyndon Z

--
Lyndon Zimmermann
BE (Mech Adelaide) Grad Dip Bus Admin (UniSA)

"Bioenergy Atlas for Australia" Co-ordinator
University of Adelaide Agronomy and Farming Systems
C/- GISCA, 4th floor, 10 Pulteney St, Adelaide 5005
Dir (GISCA) +61-8-8303 3975 Switch (GISCA) 8303 3900 Mob 0414 91 4577
Fax (GISCA) +61-8-8303 3498 email lyndon.zimmermann at adelaide.edu.au
http://sg211.gisca.adelaide.edu.au/lzimmerm/zimm.htm

Biomass Energy Atlas Website:
http://sg211.gisca.adelaide.edu.au/bioenergy_atlas/html/atlas_index.html

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this message and attachments may
be forwarded or quoted, with due acknowledgement.  No representation is
made that this email is free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended
and is the responsibility of the recipient.